Sport and Wellness is open!
We’ve followed the Alberta Government university and industry standards to get our facility safe and ready to open for our incredible community of students, employees, alumni, and the general public. Visit our website
to see what measures we have in place.
To reserve your spot
- Log On or create your online account and search in Fitness Reservation, Aquatic Reservation, or Value-Added Classes to reserve your time.
- Reservations are required and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- Reservations are limited to one session per day per area. (i.e. Fitness Area, Lane Swim, Hot Tub, or Rec Swim).
- Your spot may be given to a walk-in if you arrive 10 minutes past booking start time.
- To reserve another family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them. Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300)
- If you have reserved a session and are no longer able to attend, please email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel your reservation a minimum of 1.5 hours before your reservation. Due to limited space, repeated no shows could result in the loss of booking privileges.
- Everyone will be required to review and sign the University's COVID-19 waiver. These are available in the lobby and only need to be completed on your first visit (it is then good for a year).
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your Reservation.
- Come prepared to workout, change rooms are available for pool users only (and can only be accessed 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after a pool booking). Fitness Area users can bring a small bag to hold outdoor shoes and clothing.
- Bring a water bottle. Filling stations are available however, fountains are closed.
Help us keep yourself and others safe, please stay home if you are not feeling well.