As we prepare to reopen the facility, we will be offering Free Outdoor Classes
. These classes will happen in August and are first come, first served. All participants will be required to register online ahead of time.
- Log On or create your online account and search under Drop-in Classes. We plan on offering Older Adult, Bootcamp, Running, Pilates, Cardio Boxing and HIIT-style classes. Click on the class name below for details.
- Classes will be available for booking in two week increments (i.e. July 27 to August 7); registration will be open by 9 a.m. the Thursday before each two week increment begins (i.e. July 23 at 9 a.m.). Online booking ends three hours before the class begins.
- July 27-August 7, registration opens July 23
- August 10-21, registration opens August 6
- August 24-28, registration opens August 20
- If you have booked a class and are no longer able to attend, please email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel your reservation.
- You will be notified by email a minimum 60 minutes prior to class if cancelled due to inclement weather, participation demand or COVID-19 regulations change.
- Parking is available in Lot H (108 Street and 105 Avenue) for members, or paid parking is available on campus or the street.
- Classes will take place in various locations around campus.
- Sport and Wellness Lawn - 108 Street and 105 Avenue
- Grass Bowl - 107 Street and 104 Avenue
- Robbins/ Allard Lawn- 111 Street and 104 Avenue