Reservations are still required for virtual fitness Value-Added classes and encouraged for in-person classes (due to in-person class maximums). Please check-in at the Welcome Desk upon arrival.
Value-Added Class Reservations
- Online reservation fee: public - $10 / Students, members & passholders - free.
- Pool and Gymnasium schedules are available online.
- Registration for water fitness and value-added classes are still required (classes have a maximum capacity).
- Masking is required beginning Sept 3. Equipment and class participants continue with physical distancing.
- Please visit our website for details.
- Log On or create your account then search your preferred reservation option below.
- Reservations are required for virtual classes and strongly recommended for in person and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- To reserve another family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them. Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300)
Virtual Classes Disclaimer
- No longer able to come? Email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel a minimum of 90 minutes before your reservation (please include the date and time of your reservation).
- No refunds are issued for cancellations past this deadline.
- Repeated no shows could result in the loss of booking privileges.
- Before attempting any of the exercises contained in this video, we encourage you to make sure your workout area is clear of any potential hazards and you adequately warm up and consult with your doctor to ensure the exercise is appropriate for you. By following along with this video, you are performing the exercises at your own risk. The Board of Governors of MacEwan University will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of the following video.
We look forward to seeing you!