Proof of double vaccination or a negative PCR/Rapid Test result is required to be on campus, please have your Alberta QR Code and ID ready to present before going through the turnstiles.
Masks are still required while moving through the facility.
- Log On or create your account then search your preferred reservation option below.
- Reservations are required for virtual classes and strongly recommended for in person and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- Online reservation fee: public - $10 Students, members & passholders - free.
- To reserve a family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them.
- Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300, option 2)
Virtual Classes Disclaimer
- Should a class be canceled by Sport and Wellness, you will be emailed at least 1 hour before the scheduled start time.
- No longer able to come? Email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel a minimum of 90 minutes before your reservation (please include the date and time of your reservation).
- No refunds are issued for cancellations past this deadline.
- Before attempting any of the exercises contained in this video, we encourage you to make sure your workout area is clear of any potential hazards and you adequately warm up and consult with your doctor to ensure the exercise is appropriate for you. By following along with this video, you are performing the exercises at your own risk. The Board of Governors of MacEwan University will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of the following video.
We look forward to seeing you!