Beginning July 12, reservations are no longer required for the fitness area, gym drop in, rec swim, lane swim or hot tub use.
Value-Added Class Reservations
- Pool and Gymnasium schedules are available online.
- Note: The fitness centre is closed for cleaning from 1-1:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Some single lanes can still be reserved online as well as semi-private household swims.
- Registration for water fitness and value-added classes are still required (classes have a maximum capacity).
- Masking and physical distancing is encourage but not required.
- Please visit our website for details.
- Log On or create your account then search your preferred reservation option below.
- Reservations are required for virtual classes and strongly recommended for in person and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- To reserve another family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them. Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300)
Virtual Classes Disclaimer
- No longer able to come? Email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel a minimum of 90 minutes before your reservation (please include the date and time of your reservation).
- No refunds are issued for cancellations past this deadline.
- Repeated no shows could result in the loss of booking privileges.
- Before attempting any of the exercises contained in this video, we encourage you to make sure your workout area is clear of any potential hazards and you adequately warm up and consult with your doctor to ensure the exercise is appropriate for you. By following along with this video, you are performing the exercises at your own risk. The Board of Governors of MacEwan University will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of the following video.
We look forward to seeing you!