Respirator fit testing is for MacEwan employees & Alberta post-secondary student only.
City Centre Campus, 10800-105 Ave (room 8-203).
- Check the whiteboard at the top of the stairs for information.
⚠️Cancellation & Transfer Policy:
- Withdrawal / transfer deadline: 7 full days before the test day (test date not included).
- Full refund / transfer prior to withdrawal / transfer cutoff date
- No refund / transfer after the withdrawal / transfer cutoff date without medical documentation. Missed tests or no shows will not be refunded - no exception.
is in effect.
Respirator User Health Screening Form is required.
Individuals who have not completed the form will not
be able to participate in their testing session & will need to re-register at personal cost.
- Students & Non-MacEwan Employees: Complete this form.
- MacEwan Employees: Complete this form
If you answer “yes” to any health conditions in section D of the form, you will need to provide medical clearance in writing from a healthcare practitioner prior to your fit test. This documentation must be provided to the tester upon arrival for your test.
A respirator is provided for the test. MacEwan employees will be tested for the respirator available in their department. We are currently fit testing the 3M1870+, 3M1860, 3M1860s, 3M1804, KC46827, KC46727, DTC3Z, and 3M8210 respirators for medical students and staff.
must call the Welcome Desk to register (780-497-5300, option 2). DO NOT register online.