Sport and Wellness is closed November 14-27 to help stop the spread of Covid-19. Though we are physically closed, we are virtually open. Register for a virtual class or course! Additional details are on our website.
To reserve your spot
- Log On or create your online account and search in Value-Added Classes to reserve your time.
- Additional virtual options are available for MacEwan Students and Sport and Wellness Members/Passholders.
- Reservations are required and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- To reserve another family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them. Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300)
Virtual Classes - At Your Own Risk
- If you have reserved a session and are no longer able to attend, please email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel your reservation a minimum of 90 minutes before your reservation. Due to limited space, repeated no shows could result in the loss of booking privileges.
- Before attempting any of the exercises contained in this video, we encourage you to make sure your workout area is clear of any potential hazards and you adequately warm up and consult with your doctor to ensure the exercise is appropriate for you. By following along with this video, you are performing the exercises at your own risk. The Board of Governors of MacEwan University will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of the following video.
We look forward to seeing you back!