On April 6, Premier Kenney announced new health measures are in place to protect the health system and reduce the rising spread of COVID-19. Alberta is moving back to Step 1 effective April 7, which means that indoor fitness facilities are only open for by-appointment one-on-one training or household-based training. Individual exercising or swimming without a trainer is not permitted.
- Log On or create your account then search your preferred reservation option below.
- Reservations are required and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Online booking ends 1 hour before the reservation begins.
- To reserve another family member, select their name from the drop down list below and click 'Go' then reserve a spot for them. Don't see a family member? Contact the Welcome Desk to have it set up (780-497-5300)
- Masks are required to be worn while in the facility and 3m distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Please don't arrive more than 10 minutes before your reservation.
- No longer able to come? Email WelcomeDesk@MacEwan.ca to cancel a minimum of 90 minutes before your reservation (please include the date and time of your reservation).
- No refunds are issued for cancellations past this deadline.
- Due to limited space, repeated no shows could result in the loss of booking privileges.
We look forward to seeing you!